I warn you : you may become addict with this delicious recipe 🙂 More softness of chocolate you die! Also, this brownie is very quick to prepare! Dont hesitate then, recipe is juste below.
Ingredients for chocolate praliné brownie :
- 100 g of Valrhona Guanaja 70% chocolate
- 100 g of Valrhona Caraibe 60% chocolate
- 50 h hazelnut oil
- 100 g of butter
- 2 eggs
- 150 g of flour
- 1 big spoon of homemade praliné
- 120 of sugar
- 100 g of roasted almond and nuts
- 1 pinch of salt flower
- 1 pinch of bicarbonate
- 1 vanilla bean (bourbon one is the best)
How to prepare your brownie ?
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees
- Melt chocolate and butter (slicy cut ) very slowly. Then add the hazelnut oil and praliné.
- Mix eggs, sugar and vanilla together and whip until you get a foamy mixture. Then you can add the previous melange (chocolate one) to it.
- Sift the flour, salt and bicarbonate and add it to the preparation.
- Add almonds and hazelnuts beforehand roasted and mix all together.
- Put the preparation in a mould. You can put some almond on the put for the decoration!
- Get down the oven at 18à degrees and live the preparation for about 25 minutes! Please check with your knife if it is cook enough (when you take off the knife, it must be clean- otherwise it means you have to leave it on the oven a bit longer).
- Then, leave the brownie getting a bit colder…. and you can eat it !